Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multiple Audio IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suraj143

How can I connect both 3.5mm audio out (mobile phone out) & the echo out to a PRE Amp IN?
*Note that echo circuit out is a mono..!

Thanks

Attachments

• Echo_IN.JPG
    Echo_IN.JPG
    153.9 KB · Views: 178
The problem is the 3.5mm out comes from smartphones or laptop or MP3 player out. Its an external line IN. So Do I need an opamp?

The problem is the 3.5mm out comes from smartphones or laptop or MP3 player out. Its an external line IN. So Do I need an opamp?

I don't see what your problem is? - of course outputs go to inputs - if you want an active mixer then use an opamp, but from headphone outputs you might have enough signal to use a passive one.

Have a look here:

An active 'virtual earth' mixer is always better, but you could try the passive one with just pots and resistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back