Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

msi wind u100

Status
Not open for further replies.

imyourpcguy

hi everyone,

I dropped my laptop by accident while the power cable was connected. to my surprise it was still working but stop charing. I thought perhaps the power adapter got damage so swapped it with a 2nd still not charging. after visually inspecting the female power connect on the motherboard it looks well intact. but i'd like to be certain, how can I verify that it is in indeed working? would a multimeter tester work?

Not really, could have been a solder joint in one of the charger components, debugging that would be EXTREMELY difficult, and not for someone that doesn't know what they're doing. It's not something that can be explained simply on a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back