Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mplab debug stupid question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostman11

i managed to get the junebug programed ok and the program runs its nothing fancy just a few flashing leds, but i wanted to try the debuger in mplab after alot of messing i got the debuger running, my problem now tho is i cant find the watch window :D:D sounds stupid but i been althru the menu's clicked this clicked that tore some hair out i even rtfm :O but to no avail i cant find how you bring the @@@@@@G watch window up :D isnt that i need it for this program but i want to get used to it as i cant seem to debug in mikroc (anyone know why u cant use mikrocide to debug the june?).
:D:D

i looked and looked and it wasnt there so i have now deleted it and reinstalled now i can see it :D i guess i had a wonky install. i am having to use the laptop at the mo and its not the most reliable machine! cant wait to get my pc back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back