Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mplab ccs c compiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepa.malagi

Hello everybody,

I am new to CCS c compiler, please help me to understand program writing in c compiler,

I tried one timer program, but i am getting error,please help me sort out and understand the program writing & compiling in this compiler.

please find the code and snapshot error.

Attachments

• test.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 169
  • ccs_c_compiler.zip
    53.7 KB · Views: 206
Looks to me like the include path for your 18F4250.h file is not defined or defined incorrectly. You'll want to set them for CCS, in MPLAB go to the "Project" menu and select "Set Language Tool Locations..." and point CCS include path to where you have your Devices folder for CCS. I've attached an example picture of how mine is set.
Once you do that, you'll overcome your missing file problem, but then run into other compile issues which I haven't looked at yet.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Your program looks like it's written for the Microchip C18 Toolsuite, your include file should be defined like:
#include <p18f4520.h>
And you should also have that at the beginning of your timer.h file

If you want to use CCS, you're going to need to rewrite your code to support that compiler.

ok then ,how to write a code ,which supports ccs compiler ?

can u give me any example code for pic18f4520 ic

and I included the search path as u told,
but what about open directory ,intermediate directory,library search path& linker script search path.what path i should give here.

please explain me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back