Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Motor question

Status
Not open for further replies.

winstar

hihi,

I want to ask about the circuit named "DC motor direction controller (used in my robo)-designed by Naveen P N :- (Aug. 24th,2000)"

http://www.geocities.com/naveen_pn/circuitspage.html

I have put A and B controlled by 2 pins on AT89C51..... but it cannot work once both pins are added on ... Would you mind to tell me what wrong with this?

P.S. I could not find SK100, SL100 and BC148, so I use 2N3053,2N4403 and 2N2222 instead, is this related to this mistake?

Thanks alot
Cheers,

winstar~^-^~

Instead of using discrete transistorised H-bridge, use dedicated H-bridge ICs like TC4424A or try this power h-bridge **broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back