Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

motor controlling using DSP controller??

Status
Not open for further replies.

fvken2

hi everyone, i'm new here.. just wonder if anyone can give me some guidance and help for me. i'm now working with a project on DC motor controlling using DSP controller (MSK243).. has anyone use this kind of controller b4? if yes, how m i going to start with it.. besides, want to come out with a motor controlling program which can be downloaded into the controller.. any idea? help me by sending posting some algorithms, code etc.. thanks.. help is very much appreciated.

Somebody help me I'm so desperately please

Hi! I would like you guys to help. I'm stuck I don't know what to do right now. I've been trying to do a research on this project (Motor Speed Controller that regulates the speed of a motor by accepting the setpoint and will have a sensor to provide a feedback signal in order to generate an error signal for the controller). I like to know if there's anyone has done this projects before because what I find about this project is that it used PMW. :cry:

[/b]can you please reply me on my Email address
lindiweqolo@yahoo.com

Small correction lindiwe. Its PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) and not PMW.

I have done this project before. Let me know what exact problem are you facing. Is it with generation of PWM?

serial communication interfacing PC(XP) and MSK243 (DSP)

kinjalgp, hope to get some info fr you. how to link the user interface (VB), or send/receive data to the controller (MSK243, DSP)? i get to know that monwin32.dll is the library in VB that i can use. but i don't really know how to use the function inside. e.g "initcom", "exitcom" etc... can i get some information about this? thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back