Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MOSFET problem need help..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUZZ 11 mosfet blow

ok here is how i have conected the mosfets until now whit small changes

the lastes sheme is here

TKS

Attachments

• schemarecomm.JPG
    schemarecomm.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 457
BUZZ 11 mosfet blow

yeah i already see coming up all e meseges whit the question why do you connect the gate to 0 whit a resistance..

well...if i don't connect it to 0 after given it the pulse and cutting the pulse of it keeps connecting drain to source..!!

and if i don't do it whit a resistance then the gate doesn't notice a voltage..

TKS

p.s. i thing the diode betwween drain and source is making the problem
but i cant find a fet whit out a diode in it..

relay

almost forgot to tell that a relay is to slow in my posision..

it has to be a real rpm killer..

soow if you put it on 3000 rpm..
it NEVER comes higher than that and if you give full trotle all the time

it never comes lower..

soow

thats it

and now show me you fet connection methode

TKS

I don't see why a FET is really necessary for this application. Why not try an NPN power transistor? - the 2N3055 should be just fine, and probably more robust.

Fet vs power transistor

If you can give me a sheme drawed in my version whit your idea i wil try it and we will see

TKS

Re: Fet vs power transistor

TKS said:
If you can give me a sheme drawed in my version whit your idea i wil try it and we will see

From your last schematic, just take out the fet and put the transistor in it's place - Collector goes where the drain is; Emitter goes where the source is; Base goes where the gate is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back