Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mosfet Half Bridge driver a few units worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HellTriX

I've played around with my mosfet motor controller and I now need to have a driver for the high side mosfets.

I would like to drive this with a low and high side mosfet driver chip.
In the final design I will have several parallel mosfets for low and high side so I'm looking for a mosfet driver able to source/sink 1.5A or greater. Am I being picky to want the on/off times to be less then 200ns?

Finally I only need a couple of these (or do I need several to run in parallel?) so where can I order some from where I don't have to meet a minimum order price?
This is the big one, I don't need any more parts right now just the driver chips, so I really don't want to spend $50+ just to get a few mosfets and meet the minimum order.

Any ideas?

tnx

Some on ebay, 4 pcs FAN7361 $6.50 plus $3.75 shipping. US supplier has 99.9% positive and accepts paypal.

[edit] Not 1.5A, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back