Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

monitoring body temperature

Status
Not open for further replies.

mad4ever

Hi all

I am working on a project that one of its part is to measure the human body temperature.
I found many sensors that works but the main problem to me is the place of putting this sensor
we are trying in our project to make the device as convenient as we can to the patient so we decided to put it on the hand wrist
but it is not the best place as we know to measuring the temperature for the human bosy

so.. any suggestions about any kind of sensors that may work in this area of body?
and can anyone tell me more about the infrared measuring of temerature?

Thanks alot

Hi all

I found many sensors that works but the main problem to me is the place of putting this sensor
we are trying in our project to make the device as convenient as we can to the patient so we decided to put it on the hand wrist
but it is not the best place as we know to measuring the temperature for the human bosy

so.. any suggestions about any kind of sensors that may work in this area of body?

The problem with assessing core body temperature at the wrist is not in the sensor. It is a physiologic fact.

...and can anyone tell me more about the infrared measuring of temerature? Thanks alot

What is it you want to know (e.g., IR theory, how it works, schematics, commercial products, biomedical applications, and so forth) ? There is a huge amount of information on IR measurement of temperature on the Internet.

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back