Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mobile phone solar charger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before you mentioned the battery was 3.7v Now you say it’s 5.7v

The battery is 800mA-hr Not 800ma.

You cannot test the circuit I designed on a simulator as it does not take the impedance of the panel into account.

The output of the circuit will “magically adjust” to the voltage of your battery, so you don’t need any zener diodes.
As I said before, when the voltage of the panel reduces in voltage the current decreases enormously.
Internal lighting has “no energy” and the panel will not produce a worthwhile output.
Just put a diode on the panel and it will charge the battery when sunlight hits the panel.
The whole thing is much more complex than you realise and you are going about it entirely the wrong way.

i need a solar mobile chrger circuit diagram in which out put 3-5V and which input minimun number of solar pannel, how many solar pannel need and what will be the circuit diagram?

i need a solar mobile chrger circuit diagram in which out put 3-5V and 300mA, and which input minimun number of solar pannel, how many solar pannel need and what will be the circuit diagram?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back