• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mix pot instead of toggle switch


New Member
Hi guys.
I am building this guitar pedal. attached. I would like to modify it to have a blend pot instead of the toggle switch.
the pedal has two effect circuits and a vol pot on each circuit. so where the toggle switch is how would i put a pot in that would give me full left, one signal, full right the other signal and a mix of the two in the center position.
i hope the question make sense.




Latest threads

EE World Online Articles