Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Missing datasheet from the new motordriver JYQD_7V.3E3 24V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel.Karasani

Has someone the new datasheet from the JYQD_7V.3E3 motordriver 24V (that one with the hall sensor pads on the side)? I can't find the new version or this one where the hall sensor pads aren't aligned...

JYQD_7V.3E3 24V
does not sound like a part number... a picture is worth a thousand words.

It's a PCB module.
Looks like one of the typical small Chinese boards with clones from different sources.

The pad labels may match up even if the PCB layout is not identical - eg. this site selling them has a different PCB layout in the first illustrations than it has for the PCBs themselves...

Data sheet for that:

It looks like the "hall" pads are just moved around from the side to the end, in the final wiring diagram.
Check continuity between the other ground and 5V connections to the pads in the hall section - the inputs should be A B C starting from the 5V pad.

So this one with the "Hall" writing on the side of the board has arrived at me. So that means the datasheet is kind of a little fail. Now without a datasheet: What is the easiest and most precise way to measure the board? Because I need the pads and their position, but also the corner holes to be attached, in order to attach them to my final motor control board?
I would bring the exact dimensions of the pads, since I would insert a plug connection.

I use vernier calipers.

You can also put it over a piece of stripboard or matrix board to see if the holes are on a 0.1" grid; they quite often are.

And what do you think about the idea of using GIMP etc. to measure the dimensions?
you would need some kind of dimensional reference in the picture. then you could put a grid in the picture, but it's still not as accurate as actually measuring. you have to measure the hole centers. i put in phillips screws and measure from the centers of the indentations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back