Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Minimoog filter clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.EM

In case anyone is interested, I have completed my minimoog filter project. Its a 24db lowpass resonant voltage controlled filter. I used the circuit detailed in the service manual along with this circuit for the power supply (adapted slightly):

**broken link removed**

There are also simple op-amp amplifiers on the input and output to give buffering and suitable signal levels. I can use it as an in-line effect unit or as a mixer insert effect. The smaller controls adjust input and output levels, the unit can be made to overdrive if desired.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Its all kept to the original design, I did decide to use polyester coupling capacitors though, they seemed to sound clearer without really altering the tone.

I have a short mp3 demo of some effects, with resonance, without, overdriven etc if anyone wants to hear it in action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back