Mike quesion ( baxandall tone control circuit )

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.power

Hello guys,
Is a baxandall tone control circuit able to be used as a mike pre-emphasing?.

Does the electeret mikes need a preemphased circuit? If so can I use a baxandall tone control for amplifying the higher frequencies for the mike?

Thanks

A Baxandall tone controls circuit is fairly complicated because it has controls that boost or cut bass and treble frequencies.

But pre-emphasis is a boost to higher frequencies only. It uses just one capacitor and one resistor.

Do you need pre-emphasis for an FM transmitter? Then de-emphasis is provided by all FM radios.

Hello to all,
can anyone suggest me a Amplifier circuit for electret condenser microphone?
Please provide me a part No also.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Nigel Goodwin,
Thanks for your reply...........
I can understand the basic concept of Amplification....
Further can u provide electret condenser microphone part no and associated amplification circuit.

Hello Nigel Goodwin,
Further can u provide electret condenser microphone part no and associated amplification circuit.

Do you want him to build it for you too?

Hello Nigel Goodwin,
I already posted an amplification circuit for an electret mic. Why do you ask for it again?
There are thousands of electret mics available. I used some from kids toys and from telephones.
The parts available in my country might not be available in your country.

Please use meaningful thread titles.

I have edited the thread title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…