Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mike quesion ( baxandall tone control circuit )

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr.power

Hello guys,
Is a baxandall tone control circuit able to be used as a mike pre-emphasing?.

Does the electeret mikes need a preemphased circuit? If so can I use a baxandall tone control for amplifying the higher frequencies for the mike?

Thanks

A Baxandall tone controls circuit is fairly complicated because it has controls that boost or cut bass and treble frequencies.

But pre-emphasis is a boost to higher frequencies only. It uses just one capacitor and one resistor.

Do you need pre-emphasis for an FM transmitter? Then de-emphasis is provided by all FM radios.

Hello to all,
can anyone suggest me a Amplifier circuit for electret condenser microphone?
Please provide me a part No also.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Nigel Goodwin,
Thanks for your reply...........
I can understand the basic concept of Amplification....
Further can u provide electret condenser microphone part no and associated amplification circuit.

Hello Nigel Goodwin,
Further can u provide electret condenser microphone part no and associated amplification circuit.

Do you want him to build it for you too? :confused:

Hello Nigel Goodwin,
I already posted an amplification circuit for an electret mic. Why do you ask for it again?
There are thousands of electret mics available. I used some from kids toys and from telephones.
The parts available in my country might not be available in your country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back