Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microsoft, microsoft, microsoft

Status
Not open for further replies.
My resolution for this problem:

Nothing is wrong. The bloody thing does not work.
Someone else can format and reinstall windows.

I'm getting into bed

Microsoft Knowlege base

My resolution for this problem:

Nothing is wrong. The bloody thing does not work.
Someone else can format and reinstall windows.

I'm getting into bed

I found this I have no idea if it will help.

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/220874

I had a similar problem at one time and it was just that an update sp2 had not made the right config in the registry. I followed the instructions and was able to get word to operate. All it was a 0 to 1.

**broken link removed**

I found this one too !!!!!! Good luck.

Last edited:
Thanks KV.

I'll have a look, will contact the owner of the problem tomorrow and hear if his ISP could solve it. Have referred it to them.

Maybe the info in your links are the start button.:)

The main mackey from the ISP shop eventually came out and said that Windows is corrupt.
As everything else works and only the internet part not, we've concluded that something might have been corrupted on the tcp/ip stack.

Seems they are going to reinstall windows to fix it. hahahaha
You don't know how happy I am that it's not me. With all the apps and stuff this man has on his PC, it's more than a days job, for nothing.
Phew, glad to have dodged that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back