Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microelectronics science book

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karkas

Hello fellows, happy new year for everyone. I would like you to recommend some microelectronics fundamentals book, but no like that one by Sedra, Smith, or Milman. I'm talking wbout ICs technologies and nanotechnologies.

I would preciate it.

Hello colin55, I didn't say such a thing, what I said about those Sedra, Smith or Milman is that they have that title, but they only talk about diodes, transistors, operational amplifiers, etc. I said, please recommend a book about ICs technologies and nanotechnologies. That's why I called the thread microelectronics science book.
I think you missunderstood it.

I took "wbout" as "w/out" or "without" whereas you meant "about." That's why we have wordspell. There is no such word as: "preciate" but I assume you mean "appreciate."
There are lots of free .pdf's such as:[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=verdana, helvetica, arial][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fundamentals of Electricity and Electronics - 23Meg .zip file - an invaluable presentation of over 1,000 pages of information.
[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Thanks, I'm sorry I misspelled those words. I checked the file, but that's not what I am looking for, I would like something like an introduction to microsystems, I found some lectures in youtube about it, but I would like some textbook too.

Thanks.

If you want to start from the very basics I strongly recommend Gooligum's tutorial series.

Gooligum Electronics

They start from the beginning, but the information is NOT spoon fed. You have to really focus on what's being said/done in the tutorial and also figure some stuff out on your own. I've personally been frustrated to no end with the book/tutorial situation on microcontrollers (PIC). I've found the best way to go about learning is to start from the very top and work your way down. Gooligum starts with ASM/MPLab. This gives you a solid understanding of the micro, memory addressing (pages, banks, etc) opcodes, registers, etc.

Hope you like.

Thank you very much stormbytes, I'll check it out and comment here.
I appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back