Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duration of what ? You need to be much more specific.

If you are talking about clock speed it varies with the processor. Often by a crystal osc.

If you are talking about a delay time you can do that with delay loops or timer/counter hardware.
HTH

I need to know how to write the assembly code so that the microcontroller plays the music with a 2ms delay between notes.

I need to know how to write the assembly code so that the microcontroller plays the music with a 2ms delay between notes.
I take it that you wat 2ms of quite between notes. A simple loop that takes 2ms to execute is what you need. How to write that in asm depends on the processor.

Try googling for PROCESS_NAME delay loop calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back