Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller based project

Status
Not open for further replies.
if any one has microcontroller based working project then please send me schematic diagram and program here or on my email id parthdave34@yahoo.com OR send me on my site **broken link removed** and email id: info@microproject4u.com
Pease send me soon
thanks

hi,
Look at Nigels PIC tutorials, the link is below my signature on this post.

EDIT
: its not a good idea to post your email address, you will get spammed.!!:)

Last edited:
I don't know Eric, I think he deserves to be spammed. :p Looks like he is collecting projects to sell or distribute in some way, however, his website appears to be only a placeholder.

I don't know Eric, I think he deserves to be spammed. :p Looks like he is collecting projects to sell or distribute in some way, however, his website appears to be only a placeholder.

hi Beebop,
Thanks for the heads up.

Hey, that is a much gentler picture! Not nearly as terrifying as the last avatar! :p
Is that you? Hope I grow that way!

Hey, that is a much gentler picture! Not nearly as terrifying as the last avatar! :p
Is that you? Hope I grow that way!

hi BeeBop,
Its me, Xmas 2009 in SA.

Keep Well.:)

Some people like spam, but would never understand why. I don't like spam, out of a can, or on my computer. The Email is a spam trap anyway, one of those fake freebies, where you dump it and get a new one, if you get into trouble.

When I was in college, there were plenty of people selling old tests, reports, papers, lecture notes. Even heard rumors of people who would go in and take exams (skeptical), but there other scams going on as well. Wouldn't surprise me, we've seen a lot of desperate college students here, and other forums, definitely a market for it. The really great thing, is these students won't report you, because they'd risk getting thrown out of school, or a review of their past work. Even if the projects don't work out, the student should get something for the effort, maybe enough to slip through...

Wow Eric! Like I say, I hope I grow out as well as you have. You look like someone who is easy to talk with. I bet your grandchildren adore you. :)

AllVol, when I read the response on the other thread, I felt irritated by the guy's comment, but bit my lip before shooting off my mouth. :D

Harvey, when I think about it, yes, I really must agree. It seems our culture is deep in decay; total emphasis on the individual rather than the society. Those of us with manners or compassion seem to have a tougher time each year. When I look at what some of these (university?) students ask for it reminds me just how rough our society has become.

I also get really annoyed when some young pup reminds everybody they can bilk the semiconductor manufacturers out of 'free samples.' Some of them are criminals who fraudulently obtain samples then sell them on E-Bay!:mad:

I guess I'm getting old, and not as gracefully as I would like. :)

Wow Eric! Like I say, I hope I grow out as well as you have. You look like someone who is easy to talk with. I bet your grandchildren adore you. :)

AllVol, when I read the response on the other thread, I felt irritated by the guy's comment, but bit my lip before shooting off my mouth. :D

Harvey, when I think about it, yes, I really must agree. It seems our culture is deep in decay; total emphasis on the individual rather than the society. Those of us with manners or compassion seem to have a tougher time each year. When I look at what some of these (university?) students ask for it reminds me just how rough our society has become.

I also get really annoyed when some young pup reminds everybody they can bilk the semiconductor manufacturers out of 'free samples.' Some of them are criminals who fraudulently obtain samples then sell them on E-Bay!:mad:

I guess I'm getting old, and not as gracefully as I would like. :)

Yeah, that free sample topic burns me up too. Manufacturers sell in bulk, the free samples are intended for developers, to evaluate, and maybe use in a commercial product. It's pretty sickening so of the posts, bragging about all the free stuff some people manage to get (but don't have any particular use for), and instructions on how to lie your way through the survey questions and request forms. I've always built around what I had on hand, or could afford, little more challenging at times, but only do it for fun anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back