Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
Hello Everyone!

In New Zealand we are well into Christmas day, it's 10:30am and I've already opened a few presents :) From my partner I got a radio control car which I'll have lots of fun with and from other family members I got games like Trivial Pursuit and balderdash.

I wanted to wish everyone a merry Christmas. Have a great day everyone!

Regards,
EM

Reciprocal felicitations EM.

Great site, keep up the good work.

Thank you.

JimB

Happy Holiday to you EM also..... and to my other ETO forum brothers! :)

Happy Holiday to you EM also..... and to my other ETO forum brothers! :)

Here, Here. EM, JimB, HiTech...

Merry Christmas. Everybody ETO :Cheers: !! **broken link removed**

kv

Last edited:
Merry Christmas everyone. Great site, great members and great advise.

:):):D

Cheers

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! ... Thanks for your great work here

Kamal Daniel

Seasons Greetings, Merry Christmas, and whatever trips your trigger to all. Have a cool yule and may you have a prosperous new year. Enjoy! :)

Ron

EM,

Merry Christmas to you too and all the ETO group. 9AM here in Florida. Just waiting on the family to wake up.

Thanks for the great forum and sharing you time and money for us.

EM,

Merry Christmas to you too and all the ETO group. 9AM here in Florida. Just waiting on the family to wake up.

Thanks for the great forum and sharing you time and money for us.

Get the coffee ready as BrownOut is coming to visit. :)

Ron

Green tea here, but the wife is always looking for a reason to make coffee. Like when her folks come today. :)

Send him on down. Should hit 70 degrees today, I hope.

Looks like you're in for a cool down. The temp is gonna be like 50's when I arrive on Sunday, and warms back on at midweek. I was hoping for 70's throughout.

Our current forecast.

photo-png.49331

Nothing but rain for the next week.

Mike.

Attachments

• photo.png
    photo.png
    815.5 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
Looks like you're in for a cool down. The temp is gonna be like 50's when I arrive on Sunday, and warms back on at midweek. I was hoping for 70's throughout.

Seems it always gets cold when I take vacation. Was 33F last time a couple weeks ago. Call ahead and she will get the coffee going for ya, might need it.

Howwdaay!

I went to a family dinner today, had some cake, and opened up some presents! :D
I had a lot of fun!
WE HAVE 25cm, +/-20% OF SNOW IN THE FORECAST FOR THE NEXT FEW DAYS!!!!
(for the north-east coast of the USA of course)

YAY!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Merry X-mas to ye' all

-Ben

The blizzard here just started a few hours ago, and we already have 4 inches of wet. heavy snow on the ground! The wind is brisk and gusty.

-Ben

The blizzard here just started a few hours ago, and we already have 4 inches of wet. heavy snow on the ground! The wind is brisk and gusty.

-Ben

Look, you live in NJ and it is late December. Also, with the winds and wet snow think of it as more a category 2 hurricane but with snow instead of rain. :)

Also we have a member in North Dakota who would consider what you are getting as snow flurries with a gentle breeze and unusually warm. :)

Ron

Last edited:
I just started watching it before you posted.

RODALCO do you get snow in NZ?

-Ben

Not in Auckland, too warm, but in Taupo and the South Island we get snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back