Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Merge multiple threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero999

Banned
Often some people make a thread asking for help, then when the subject changes slightly they create another one. Could the moderator please consider merging threads when this happens. For example Ballpoint made a thread about fluorescent tubes then the subject changed to cold cathode tubes so he created a new thread, I think they should be merged, what do you think?

I'm glad at least someone agrees with me.

I could have sworn I posted a reply talking about the opposite problem where other people peg their full project question onto the end of someone else's thread....

Yes, dknguyen's problem infuriates me. It is really random, and it is rude to hijack someone else's tread!

Perhapps they should be deleted then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back