Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mechatronics Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmy

I am a senior at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and I need a project for my Mechatronics class. We are using a Handyboard micro controller and the only requirements are:

2 actuators
2 sensors, one of which needs to be in an active feedback loop.

If any of you can suggest something that we can do in about 1 month I'd appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks
Zemmy

levitation project

You will have to decide if this suggestion meets your qualifications ...

Wind a pair of electromagnet coils out of magnet wire. Arrange them in a vertical configuration and place a suitably sized ball bearing in between them.
Use photo sensors ....led and phototransistor ....to detect out of range position of the bearing ..... and activate the coil currents with a mosfet transistor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back