Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

measuring temperature circuit with 7107.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua.svn

dear friends,

i have a measuring temperature circuit whose out put is 0 to 2 volts. i want this to interface with
icl 7107...

my circuits working with input voltage 24 volts converted to virtual ground say +12v 0 -12v.
duel supply.....

can any body give me an idea how to interface this 0 to 2 volts with my circuit.
because this working with duel supply.. with +12v 0 -12v.

i am confused with 7107 pins 0f 21, and 30 .31. 32, 35 and 36...
because it is confusing regarding supply different conditions mentioned in data sheet,

kindly give some schematic help in this regard...

svn.

hi,
If you post your circuit diagram of the measuring temperature circuit, it will be helpful.

E.

You will fry the chip if you use a +12V,0,-12V dual supply. The absolute maximum ratings are +6V and -9V.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back