Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mc55 udp configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

overmind

hi.. have anybody here tried using an mc55 gsm/gprs module? can you please show me how configure it to make it receive udp data packets? i have successfully make it send data to a computer server. but what i want to do is for the server to send data to the module. i believe that the problem is not on the server since i can send data from the server to another computer. is it necessary to create two profiles in the module? one for sending and another for receiving? please help...

hi everybody.. to rephrase my question, how can i configure the mc55 module so that i can bind it to a certain port and when the gprs feature of the module is activated, it would be able to receive data from the outside if they send it through the port where the module is binded to using udp(user datagram protocol..).. to all the people out there who have tried the mc55 module.. please help..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back