Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MC search night mare

Status
Not open for further replies.

large_ghostman

Most Helpful Member
Where is the old parametric search gone? or the spread sheet one? On my screen I can only see 4-5 different things for each chip. The new part search is total pants!

I cant get my head around the mplabX tool chain and compiler, totally lost with it, and final rant.....................

Got a email back today about the ICD3. In short it said, as I had expressed I could get a PK3 quicker than the 5 days they quoted me, they had stopped the order of a new ICD3 for $50. I lost my rag and sent untold numbers of links where there staff declared on the forum the ICD3 was replaced free of charge!! All from around the time I got mine.

Got in from school and seems most of those old posts have been deleted from the MC forum!! WTF is going on with MC?? In the UK you cant even call them, you cant get past the switchboard, except.............. There is a certain company in the UK, they have a full time senior CS person from microchip on site all day. i might give them a call tomorrow :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back