Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mark - 8 Info/Schematics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie086

hey

im trying to build my own mark - 8 (really old computer) but the only schematics i can find online are very old and some of the scan didn't finish properly so i cant read where different parts of the bus are spoussed to connect up with other parts of the circuit.

you can check out the schematics i've found online and see what im talking about at www.richie086.com/circuit1024.gif

check the top left hand corner where the 74123 flip flop is (labeled a-1 and a-2) and look where the output is.. i can tell its says somthing but i cant tell what it might say at all..

if anyone has this and/or more documentation on building a mark-8 please let me know! thanks!

richie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back