Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Maker Faire: DETROIT, anyone going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

justDIY

Hellooo fellow electro-tech'rs. I know there's several people on here from Michigan and surrounding states, and I was wondering if any of you are planning to attend the Maker Faire as an exhibitor?

I'd like to, but the logistics of one person to hold down a spot just doesn't work out too well. Perhaps some of you are in a similar boat? For example, if it's just you, how do you take a restroom break, or go to see the rest of the fair for example.

I got a buddy in the area but he's got a GF and a newborn, not to mention a full time job, so his time is pretty much committed.

The fair is July 31 and Aug 1. It seems a long ways off but it's really not! It's being hosted at the Henry Ford, and they haven't set pricing yet - hopefully Ford doesn't try to rip us off too badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back