Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Make component in LTspice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyback

Hi
Do you know how i can make a single component out of the attached LED string?...we are using loads of them in the sim and its taking ages to run.

Attachments

• LED component.pdf
    28.9 KB · Views: 197
  • 1P4A AT 51P3V__LC080D.asc
    3.6 KB · Views: 182
Take the parameters Is, Rs, N and Cjo and tweak them to have same VA characteristic as your string of diodes.

Hi
Do you know how i can make a single component out of the attached LED string?...we are using loads of them in the sim and its taking ages to run.

It takes 0.386 seconds to run on my machine...(?)

What does this string represent? How many pins should the single symbol have?

eT

You could try just adding n=20 to the diode type, e.g. convert NSCW100 to NSCW100 n=20 , to create a 20-diode string.

The param is “m” and it represents the number of devices in parallel.
But the LEDs aren't in parallel; they're in series.

There is no "n" parameter.
Well it works for me.
DiodeString.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back