Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mains disconnection switch - Who has a schematic ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMTEC

Hi, I would like to keep my bedroom "fieldfree".
Has anybody a design idea for a Mains disconnecting Switch?
Typically those switches observe with a small Dc-current the power needs of the 230 VAC consumers connected to these mains.

Any hints are highly appreciated. The headache is already preventing me from thinking about a suitable circuit myself.

Thanks.

AMTEC said:
Hi, I would like to keep my bedroom "fieldfree".
Has anybody a design idea for a Mains disconnecting Switch?
I'm afraid merely disconnecting the mains supply from the wiring in your room will not keep you from the influence of electromagnetic radiation.
Nor will covering your walls or body with aluminium / "tin-foil", so remove the helmet and take two asprin (provided your not allergic to it).

When you are feeling better come back and tell me about your concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back