Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mAh equation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's talk a bit about manners. Our attitudes are quite possibly related to our perception of how much effort you have made or are willing to make to solve your own problems. If we suspect that you are making a post because you lack the ambition to root out the answer on your own you should be prepared for some verbal tongue lashing. I consider it the height of rudeness to ask a question without some background on your efforts to solve your own problem. If you can't take critical comments here on the board how are you ever going to survive when a coworker or your boss is critical of a design you came up with. It's time to take your ego out of the equation.

No more whinning! If you want love and sympathy; get a dog.

That's my opinion -- yours could vary.

hyedenny said:
Amid all the excitement, rudeness, and confusion, a question was posed:
mAH is milliamps TIMES hours - not milliamps PER hour, as stated twice. That would be a division; mA/H. The unit mAH is used as a guide in gauging the current capacity of a battery.

yeah, I thought we were talking about mA-Manners. How long does it have to charge until we're nice to people again?.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Theres a difference between constructive criticism and denigration.

We already have a dog - and he doesnt know how to spell "whining."

THAT was denigration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back