Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

magnet theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
walters said:
i'm not debating im trying to learn about winding techniques and magnets more thats all so leave me alone and stop attacking me because i don't have the answers to my 500,000 questions

and that is the problem!!!
This forum is not a collage or learning resource for the basics, it is ment to aid in fixing problems.

wha tI am amazed with is you dont seem to think there is a problem in having 500,000questions.

That was the level of question I had when I started Uni. Guess what, the Lecterers taught me and now I have the odd one or two specific to a problem.

GO TO COLLAGE!!!!

I think he also needs to repeat elementary school.

Walters, Styx is so mad at you right now, I can perfectly see why he is making more spelling mistakes than usual.

i'm not debating
And how are you not debating our answers?

im trying to learn about winding techniques...
why?
I think we should send him to Martha Stewart so he will learn how to wind up a sewing machine :wink:

...and magnets
We have already told you answers regarding magnets, and you are just ignoring all of them.

thats all
yeah right

so leave me alone and stop attacking me...
Here's the deal. If you respect us, we will respect you. If you continue to disrespect us, then we have to argue with you just to make you understand that what you are doing to the comunity is wrong.

The best way for us to leave you alone is for you to leave or at least not make any more posts.

because i don't have the answers to my 500,000 questions
No one has answers to their 500,000 questions, but they don't shoot them out all at once.

Walters, you need to understand that WE VOLUNTEER OUR TIME TO ANSWER QUESTIONS when we have a chance to do it.
We are not full-time, 24-7 question processors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back