Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Magnavox 22MS855R observation monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dumsomph

There is no video on any channel. What area on the circuit board should i be checking (for camera input #2) for damage when the cause of it not working was due to input connections touching from a spliced cable. I'm sure that's the cause because i blew each camera input one by one and the camera is still working. The jpg files is what i have and the model 22MS605R, in the pdf, is a similar but newer model than mine. The only difference is my slave output is rca instead of LAN connection and i don't have an alarm like the pdf model

Attachments

• IMG_0056.jpg
    IMG_0056.jpg
    756.5 KB · Views: 206
  • IMG_0057.jpg
    IMG_0057.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 197
  • VSS_2360.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 231
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads