Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mad wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got me 2 of them cams and a 24 hour recorder now I can catch her in the act

Without lecturing you, here's a bit of sound advice, if you will:
Those cameras may prove to be a very bad move there!! :( Showing her that kind of Tom Foolery could indicate to her where she really stands with you. If she was running a drug ring or brothel in your home, that's one thing. Pick your battles wisely in life. Resistors can always be replaced easily... a good wife cannot! It's not just spending time with her that's important, it's quality time focused on her that is. If this isn't in your makeup then you'll either have to really work at making it so or brace yourself for the inevitable. Perhaps a calm, long talk during a nice dinner at a quiet restaurant to help you both better understand each other's desires and expectations? Resolve the issues one at a time, over a span of days or weeks as needed.

My wife of 20 yrs. has often remarked that my interests were too time consuming and such. It wasn't until I stepped back, thought deeply about things, and discussed it further with her, that I found out all she really needed was some quality time together once every other week! Now it's more like time spent together twice a week and many short moments in between that. Not to brag here but I just bought her a $4500 diamond ring "just because"! I figured it's "one life with one wife" and she deserved a piece of jewelry that she's been dreaming of for so long. In fact she insisted that I return it and that "just the thought" was enough for her, but I demanded that she keep it and wear it with the understanding that it's a symbol of my forever devotion to her, just as "diamonds are forever".

Well put HiTech.

Everyone wants their spouse to value and trust them. Ignoring them shows you do not value them, the camera shows a lack of trust.

If you did catch her with the camera it would make things much worse.

FWIW Boncuk may have a nice thing going but you will not find many/any educated females that would put up with it.

3v0

I think he may catch himself, putting the resistors someplace else.

Lol this has been so much fun But what get me is no one has said It has happen to them
I mean I no what I got I have 2 kids twins That I love and a women the hate me because we have them now don't get me wrong she love are kids But she didn't want any and in some mad way she like's to throw my things a way I got my girls a game cube about a 4 years ago came home from work threw a bag in the trash there it was. My hard earned $150.00 In the Trash. Now my kid are older they tell me ever day some thing been thrown away. She just mad at the world and I have to keep her It cost to much to kick her out I tried that. I don't no about any of you but I cook clean and go to
work watch my kids. Thank god they like helping me with Electronic or I be out of time.

Are you sure she throws things away just try and make you mad?

Is she possibly just a neat freak that dosn't keep anything that dosn't get used and is taking up space?

Possibly your daughters out grew the gamecube and no longer played it and your wife tossed it because it was just clutter to her? Possibly she didn't know what the resistors even were and tossed them for the same reason?

I am kind of a packrat and a scavanger, so I always try and keep things from ending up in the dump. I save good parts out of broken things, recycle as much stuff as I can, sell/give away/donate to charitys things that are still good but I don't need. But some people just want stuff gone and the trash is he simplest route to make things dissapear.

Just a though.

To answer your question, no, my wife dosn't throw my stuff out.

I think HiTech is offering some good advice. You two need to talk about. A 10 dollar pack of resistors is easy to replace, but there seems to be alot more to this then that.

Just my 2 cents.

Best of luck to you.

Lol this has been so much fun ......
I mean I no what I got I have 2 kids twins That I love and a women the hate me because we have them now don't get me wrong she love are kids But she didn't want any and in some mad way she like's to throw my things a way .........
My hard earned $150.00 In the Trash.....
She just mad at the world and I have to keep her ........
It cost to much to kick her out I tried that. I don't no about any of you but I cook clean and go to work watch my kids.
Considering the above comments, forget what I lrecently posted above. It's time for a good marriage counselor. Sounds like you both need a mediator involved to set the tone and pace of communications. Obviously both of you are miserable. What you need to find out is if true love is still present between you both. If so, you three should be able to hammer out the remaining issues with diligence, patience, and understanding.
I sympathize for your situation, yet I hope for the best to occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back