Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mad wife

Status
Not open for further replies.
This discussion has me picturing that Cabe's Rift video...

Females that are into electronics, are hunted to extinction. ;)

Females are a lot into electronics.

They are the only PERHAPS-GATES I have experienced till now. :D

Boncuk

Not exactly. But, if yours did she was trying to get your attention, listen to what she has to say. Next time it will cost you more then a few electronic parts. Imagine getting tossed out and having her sell you $2K scope for 100 at a garage sale. That sort of thing.

We have passed 25 and are headed for 30 years.

It was stated in another post that she also tosses around the kid's stuff. I don't think she wants the kid's attention doing that.

I tend to think she's just mean.

We have a saying in Germany: "Besser ein Ende mit Schrecken, als ein Schrecken ohne Ende", meaning: better stop frustration than carrying on in endless frustration.

In Thailand ending frustration very often means the application of an extra sharp machete.

Boncuk

Last edited:
What get's me is I make more money in the basement then at work and that part is always all right. Even if I read a book why she watched tv thats no good to she don't like books.

Sounds like you two need to talk...

There are two sides to every story. Do you know what Her's is ? Do she work ?

Hmm, not sure if that was directed at me. I would not presume to know what is going on, that is why I suggested the dialog thing.

Sometime complacency leads to indifference. This is a breakdown that often occurs with married couples, long term affect is resentfulness. The resentment is often displayed with actions such as throwing away resistors or such. I would take this as a warning light which might dictate action required to maintain things. My first course of action would be to communicate. Savvy?

I have a feeling Be80Be is saying WTF! I just wondered if you had this experience with a spouse, and please spare me the psychoanalysis babble. I think I agree, we turned a simple statement into impending divorce. Sorry about that.

So kiss the wife, and solder away...:)

Hmm, not sure if that was directed at me. I would not presume to know what is going on, that is why I suggested the dialog thing.
It was for be80be.
I think we are on the same page.

When I was a working-stiff a good number of my co-workers spent a lot of time at work and ened up divorced. First the gals feel neglected, next they think/feel they have grown apart from their husbands, then they get a divorce.

Wives could give a rip less why you are not there.

3v0

Last edited:
Hi 3v0,

I think you are talking about a different kind of marriage.

A kite translated from English to German is a dragon and I guess the OP has to handle one of those.

A good marriage should be life in harmony. If harmony decreases understanding for each other goes down the drain, hence one of the couple gets very nasty and mean towards the other.

The marriage of the OP is far beyond any point of good will from his wife's point of view.

The logical conclusion will be divorce. I got divorced twice for similar reasons and the divorces were quite costly. But at last my soul found its peace again.

And finally the question: Are there differences between European, American and Thai wives?

Yes there are some distinctive differences. European and american wives are pretty demanding, concerning both, income and personal care, which don't match at all.

How can you take personal care of your wife if you're at work? Being not at work you can take care of her, but with less income, which she also doesn't appreciate much.

A Thai wife never asks for more household money and doesn't even care how much money her husband makes. And last, not least she stands by her man.

Mine would never let me go out of house alone. She's local Thai kick-boxing champion and her presence keeps potential enemies away from me.

As I stated before: Besser ein Ende mit Schrecken, als ein Schrecken ohne Ende.

Boncuk

I read your post and joined this forum. Womem like to talk and shop, maybe get her her own computer and if she uses it she will be occupied and happy. The down side is she will spend money ordering online. Buy yourself something you want instead of becoming upset. I just ordered a digital multimeter from E-bay and look foward to getting it.

Men are Digital,
Women are Analog!

@Boncuk:

I'd be worried about her putting you in a Muay Thai clinch and driving some knees to the ribs. I bet she keeps you in line! :D

I got me 2 of them cams and a 24 hour recorder now I can catch her in the act
Friend, "What's with the hidden cameras in your workshop?"
Guy, "My wife... I suspect that she...."
Friend, "What!?"
Guy, "My resistors, um. Well, you know."
Embarrassed silence fills the room and both men stare at the floor. After a while the guy's friend leaves, muttering something about the grass needing to be cut.

But to answer your original question. No my wife doesn't mess with my components. We have both our computers side by side in the same room so we can interact and no one feels left out. I guess some women are happy to be left alone and some are not.

@Boncuk:

I'd be worried about her putting you in a Muay Thai clinch and driving some knees to the ribs. I bet she keeps you in line! :D

That's what you think. The fact is that my marriage is a "Patriarchat". Nothing is done here without a "GO" by me.

Friend, "What's with the hidden cameras in your workshop?"
Guy, "My wife... I suspect that she...."
Friend, "What!?"
Guy, "My resistors, um. Well, you know."
Embarrassed silence fills the room and both men stare at the floor. After a while the guy's friend leaves, muttering something about the grass needing to be cut.
Not he wants to see the rest of my video's

Giver her a copy of this so she knows her place!

**broken link removed**[/IMG]

How many men dream this all their life long?

Not entirely - Sharp Electronics used to run a UK Service competition, which I won twice.

There was a separate catagory for women, and the same two were there evey year. One was an older women (probably around my age :D but very nice), can't remember her name - but her and her husband were always both there, both in the Microwave oven section. In the TV/VCR section (which I was in) was the other woman, a very attractive young women called "Estelle Sandford" - and she certainly knew her electronics.

Not seen her for years now, but I've just googled, and it looks like she breeds rats now? :D Looks like it's her, because she was always into caving (as was I), and other adventure sports (as I wasn't).

So it's not absolute that females and electronics don't mix, but it is rare.

:D Nice.

I ended up friendship with my 2nd girlfriend. Due to disturbing me all the time. When I get a new project I’ll forget everything. This is the bad part of me.

When can I get marry!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back