Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice wont start and wont install

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyback

Hi,
I just tried to open LTspice, like 100's of times before...but now i just get a dialog box saying "preparing library...", and it just hangs for ages....and wont start.
So i just downloaded LTspice again.....now trying to install it...but an "LTspice installer" dialog box comes up...and its going off the screen bottom, and wont let me move it up.....its asking me to "accept"...but theres obviosuly another button off the bottom of the screen that i cant see...because it wont do anything...how do i resolve this? I cant move this dialog box up....and i cant proceed with the install.
Do you know how to solve?

Attachments

• LTspice installer.jpg
    LTspice installer.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 271
Use the tab buttons to go to the hidden box and guess when to press enter ? Hook up a higher res monitor on your PC and change resoution so more fits on the screen ? Use autohide on the taskbar to get that extra cm ?

Hi,
I just tried to open LTspice, like 100's of times before...but now i just get a dialog box saying "preparing library...", and it just hangs for ages....and wont start.
So i just downloaded LTspice again.....now trying to install it...but an "LTspice installer" dialog box comes up...and its going off the screen bottom, and wont let me move it up.....its asking me to "accept"...but theres obviosuly another button off the bottom of the screen that i cant see...because it wont do anything...how do i resolve this? I cant move this dialog box up....and i cant proceed with the install.
Do you know how to solve?

You shouldn't have to do this.... but try temporarily changing your screen resolution so you can see the whole dialog window. Install LTspice, Then change the screen back to normal resolution.

OR

Try moving the Task Bar (Drag it to side of screen so its verticle, then move it back when done)

Last edited:
Does clicking the 'Restore down' button (screen top right) to reduce the window size help?

thanks, i have solved this, i forget how...somebody gave me some advice...sorry i cant remember even what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back