Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice simulation of inverter just stops working

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyback

Hi,
Do you know why the attached LTspice sim just stops working at about 56ms?

Attachments

• 50hzINVERTER.asc
    29.3 KB · Views: 214
Why all those -5V supplies rather than just one? Why 2 x 10uH inductors in series at the output rather than one 20uH inductor? Unnecessary components and circuit nodes will slow down the simulation.
Reducing the number of RC filter stages at the input gets the sim to run past the 56mS point.
Like Lightium, I found missing pin connections. Perhaps the IC model asy files you use are not the same ones as I use. Analog Devices may have updated them?

Thanks, i fixed it up now, but its extremely slow, .any tips on speeding this particular sim up appreciated?

Attachments

• 50hzINVERTER_jan3_SINE CHEAT.asc
    35.8 KB · Views: 202
any tips on speeding this particular sim up appreciated?
Divide it into modules and sim each module separately. That should identify which module is causing LTS to struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back