Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTspice, I can't see right axis labe in full.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, people.

I just started using LTspice recently. I conducted AC Analysis to measure open loop
gain of my OPAMP, but I can't see right axis labels in full.

Does anyone have an idea to make the right axis labels appear fully?

Thank you very much,
Tomoyuki

Hello, people.

I just started using LTspice recently. I conducted AC Analysis to measure open loop
gain of my OPAMP, but I can't see right axis labels in full.

Does anyone have an idea to make the right axis labels appear fully?

Thank you very much,
Tomoyuki

hi,
Try a different Font.
Run your Plot.

Use the Tools Menu/Control Panel/Waveforms

Select the Font Properties, size, Bold etc

Experiment with different Fonts.

LTSpice's GUI interface is left deliberately crude in order to allow it to function well and quickly under WINE (Allows Linux machines to run Windows code nativly) so it's not as polished as some more modernized and polished themes. Tweaking is required =)

I would personally love an overhaul of LTSpices user interface, but considering what it already does I'd rather they just stick to the basics of an extremely free powerful piece of software.

Maybe it can show a display unit set menu when you click on the axis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back