Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTSpice Error (Piezo Design)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee Won Han

Hi,

I am getting an error: "Unknown subcircuit called in: xu1 n007 n002 n004 opamp aol=100k gbw=10meg"

The design has a microprocessor attached at the end of the design. The J2-1 and J2-2 is where the Piezo is connected. The processor gives out a PWM initially to charge the circuit.
Then the processor goes into an input mode. Once the piezo is press the output sends a high signal to the processor.

I am not sure if I replicated the design on LTSpice correctly. Of course LTSpice doesn't have a processor.

Attachments

• LTSpice Piezo.png
    LTSpice Piezo.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 375
  • Piezo Setup.png
    Piezo Setup.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 323
You probably need to use some actual kind of opamp and some actual model of diode.

Well U1 has now power pins, so I don´t think it is possible to be correct, D1 and D2 have model name D, which will be some default and will not work like you would expect.
You can try posting your asc file.

So, when you pick the basic diode, it is just a symbol, if you right click on the diode, a dialog box opens and then you can pick a new diode from the list which has the functional parameters.

Hi,

I am getting an error: "Unknown subcircuit called in: xu1 n007 n002 n004 opamp aol=100k gbw=10meg"

The design has a microprocessor attached at the end of the design. The J2-1 and J2-2 is where the Piezo is connected. The processor gives out a PWM initially to charge the circuit.
Then the processor goes into an input mode. Once the piezo is press the output sends a high signal to the processor.

I am not sure if I replicated the design on LTSpice correctly. Of course LTSpice doesn't have a processor.

Use the "universal opamp2" symbol. It has a subckt already defined with the parameters your trying to set. There is also an LM358 model you can download from the TI website.

Do you have a part number for the piezo sensor?

Last edited:
I still don't understand but here is the asc file. Thanks
Your circuit makes no sense at all. You need to describe in words what you think you are doing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back