Low Pass Filter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProFPGA

Banned
Hi All,

I am trying to design and build a Low Pass Filter ( Active Filter with opamps ) . This will be the front end pre-amplifier as well as filter connected to a coil that will pick up 22hz to 32hz pulses from a Magnetic coil placed 10 feet away . I have used Filter Wiz Lite and Filter LAB2.0 , but both tools suggest using opamp of either TI or Microchip . What i need is a tool or tutorial that help design one using opamp 741 . Any suggestions ???

Thanks

ProFPGA

One coil is resonanting with frequency in the range of 22hz to 32hz , it has a iron core inside . the Rx coil is placed 12 feet away and its purpose is to detect the magnetic field being generated from TX coil or detect frequency of 22hz-to-32hz .

The 741 is a very old and obsolete opamp with very poor performance. Why do you want to use it?

The pick up coil has the impedance of 2.4Kohm and its a AWG #44 wire wound air core coil . Actually i do need a pre-amp IC with AGC so that if the TX coil is near or far the gain is controlled . What other opamp or circuit would you suggest , i need a gain x5 or x10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…