Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Love the site, maybe a review category could be a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt60

I want to say, I love this forum, everything about it is great. I am under the impression this is going to be my one stop forum for electronics projects. That being the case, I wonder if there can be an additional forum category for reviews, particularly for test equipment.

For example, I am about to purchase a multimeter, but have not found too many reviews on it. I would like to know if anyone has had experience with it, if its reliable, if it is a good idea to purchase it, etc.. But I cant exactly figure out an appropriate category to post this question in.

Well thanks for considering this , or if anyone just wants to tell me where such inquiries generally are posted, thatd be great too.

-Chris P

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the kind words about the forum. It's always great to hear feedback!

In regards to product reviews, I would suggest posting your review in the main electronics forum and if other people like it and think it would be a popular idea then i would consider creating a dedicated forum for them :)

Regards,
ElectroMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back