Love the site, maybe a review category could be a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobalt60

I want to say, I love this forum, everything about it is great. I am under the impression this is going to be my one stop forum for electronics projects. That being the case, I wonder if there can be an additional forum category for reviews, particularly for test equipment.

For example, I am about to purchase a multimeter, but have not found too many reviews on it. I would like to know if anyone has had experience with it, if its reliable, if it is a good idea to purchase it, etc.. But I cant exactly figure out an appropriate category to post this question in.

Well thanks for considering this , or if anyone just wants to tell me where such inquiries generally are posted, thatd be great too.

-Chris P

Hi Chris,

Thank you for the kind words about the forum. It's always great to hear feedback!

In regards to product reviews, I would suggest posting your review in the main electronics forum and if other people like it and think it would be a popular idea then i would consider creating a dedicated forum for them

Regards,
ElectroMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…