Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

losses

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheniour

hello
Iwould like to calculate the conduction losses in the mosfet pmf-280un but I can't calculate the rms value of the current to calculate conduction losses
vgs =1.8 V
RDS=460 Milli ohm , the current Id =0.0075A and the stitching frequency equal 32.768 KHZ ,input voltage 0.5 volt
the datasheet of this mosfet https://media.digikey.com/pdf/Data Sheets/NXP PDFs/PMF280UN.pdf
The problem is in the rms value of the current how i can calculate it

Can you show me the waveform?
Please include the schematic.
If the waveform is complicated, you can measure the V and I at 10 places across the wave and then average the power. Not the best but works.

The waveform voltage and current across the first mosfet and the second scheme is the schematic
how i can calculate I rms current with datasheet please if it is possible ?
1607221146094.png

1607221334079.png
1607220687332.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back