Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for the correct 4 position dip switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jholder82

I am making a counter that can be reset to a certqain number. to do this I will have 2 dip switches (one for each display) that I can set.

I have been looking around, and was just wondering what kind of switch do I need? (As cheap as possible). I saw many different kinds...some for 0.50 and some for 3.00. This is the one I was thinking of using, but I would like one cheaper.

3-518-4 position dip sw 8-DIP-Electronic Surplus Inc.Offering obsolete IC's, discretes, motors, relays, switches, pots, and much, much more! Always looking for your excess inventory.

Switches will be use in this manner.

http://members.shaw.ca/roma/up-b.gif

Cheaper than $0.50? UPS ground to the Midwest is $6.00. That's $7.00 total. How about buying a couple of 8-switch DIPs from your local Radio Shack at $2.79 each and cutting them down to 4-Switch dips, as you'll waste one switch on each DIP in the process.

ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back