Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for Internship/Project for final year

Status
Not open for further replies.

me_bonboy

Hi.. I am a final year engineering student(ECE) from Chennai. I am looking for an internship/ project in some electronic company. Are there any companies in India which provide this? If anyone knows, pls list the name of the companies here, also the criteria and how to approach them :)

Aren't there resources close to your own home within your country that you can explore versus sending out a world-wide bulletin? I don't know how professors in India do things, but here in the USA, almost any professor provides their senior students with some basic resources and seeds for project ideas to get their students started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back