Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for help adding a frequency counter to airband receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.
The counter is connected very close to NE 602 pin 7. Why ?
Because connecting the counter is part of the mystery of "adding a frequency counter to airband receiver". I thought of connecting the counter through a 10pF cap over to pin 7.
1595718339680.png

Now that I think about it I have a 2m receiver with counter made much like this. So where is the schematic???

Well good luck to you Ron .. .. .. as I said I know very little about RF, in fact I avoid it like the plague … … … ... I only attempted this one because a friend was having flying lessons and I wanted to listen in to the commentary .. .. .. .. .

In the end, I bought a defunct Realistic 2045 Scanner and repaired it - much better option.

MM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back