Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for A3245 Omnipolar hall-effect switch (Australia)

Status
Not open for further replies.

princhester

Hi guys and gals,

I am hoping to use an A3245 Omnipolar Hall-effect switch in a project but I'm having a great deal of difficulty finding a source, or at least one that will send it to Australia for anything resembling a reasonable delivery cost.

I can't find a source in Australia at all (other than wholesale). Digikey have them and I think would sell me just a few (one for the project and some spares) but they want about $40 to send something weighing next to nothing and costing only a few dollars, even using ordinary post.

Does anyone know where I might be able to source this?

thanks

If postal costs are bothering you then this is not a commercial product. Why not describe what you are trying to do and maybe someone can suggest an alternative.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back