Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Long Time Delay (4-6Hrs) from low supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidND

Hi all :D . Sure hope you can help

I need a cct to turn off up to 10 LEDS after 4-6 hrs but I need to do it from a supply that could range from 5v down to 3.5v. The dear old 555 doesn't seem able and someone recommended a ZN1034 but I cannot find anything about it that's current.

Has anyone any suggestions please? :?

Dave

Sebi

I found a data sheet and it looks the right thing alright. DO you know of a cct I could use please

Dave

Sebi

A question. Does this chip need an external clock? If so it would make it phisically too big. The time accuracy doesn't have to be 100% accurate. + or- 5 mins is fine.

Thanx

Dave

This IC contains an internal oscillator (need external R(poti) and C) and a programmable divider. I've tryed to find my old design, but no luck...)
In my design (the big advantage of IC) i can adjust the long time in few minutes: i put a jumper the low divider position, set the the time with poti, and thereafter put the jumper to high divider position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back