Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

lol robot made in 2 days :D

what do you think about being made in 2 days?

• F*** get a life!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I kould do it too!!

• Nice WORK!!!

• WOW!!! I want the rf transceiver shematic!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dr_scrapper

:lol: This robot was made by 3 persons, me and 2 friends of mine.
basically they got 2 tyres from a radio controlled kids jeep and i had 2 stepper motors. So we builded this little robot, just for kicks. Here is a very lame picture.
**broken link removed**

the robot is kalled MIKAS TTT!!!
it uses a 7805 (power supply), a nicad 12 battery, a at89c2051 (THE BRAIN), l239d drivers, 2 1.3A stepper motor. Modules made by us in past that were placed in MIKAS TTT and worked :
- rf transciever (works a charm)!LOL i use this baby a lot, made to have rs232 wireless communications, it uses a 8051 and a rxq1.
- SIRS (scrapper's infra red sensor) -lol a sharp module with a555 timer and two leds, created a kode to mikas TTT that detects objects, basically if i don't have the sensor the robot works fine
- the eltromagnet as you kan see in the picture, uses a relay ,a npn transistor, and a 1n4007 (3amp yey baby yey) :D

:lol: didn't had many ideias, bassicaly the little fellow now picks all my bolts while i am working, LOL it is very helpfull. I am currently putting my pc controlling it wireless throw my garage, it is great while i am changing my fiat 127 to have a little fellow picking all the bolts and placing in a box.

Secret:well he drives around with his magnet on, after a few passes he returns to a point that i made and turns the magnet off dropping anything he caught. :D

PS:lol i took the picture using my webcam so it got YUCKY!! I loaned my digital kamera to my dad, so when i recover it i will take a better pik.!!

Any kuestions? I have the shematic and the assembly 8051 code :D!!
:p

the shematic is here!! you need to have ORCAD! sorry about that but that is how i work.
https://pwp.netcabo.pt/drklan/eskema geral.sch
The code well it is your kall! heheheheh i have my limits :D!!

well actually i like to see what ppl kan doo with this shematic, so something different,just a hint:

If you wire the motors like i did, just need to put a the output at P1.0 to P1.7 this:

Foward

well this is actually easy
1001 left motor 1001 right motor DUH!!!

backward same thing but

SUPER HINT : USE Rotate right and rotate left A8051 assebly commands :D RR & RL :p

INT0 it is the interrupt of the mikro!!!so if the mikro gets 5v at that point PLIIIMMM it runs the INT0 kode (of course you have to make it on on assembly). If the left led it is on and the sensor detects left objetc :D , if th eright is on and the sensor detects right object, BOTH DUH FRONT! :D

NO MORE HINTS AND HELPS :D BYE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back