Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Logitech Z103 2.1 Stereo Audio Amplifier no Sound Ouput

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd look at what other moderate-power audio amp ICs or modules you can get at a reasonable price, then start looking at building a new amplifier around the available parts.

Okay, after researching a little about the IC D6282 CS, I figured that both ICs should be fake. May be the original pricing is a little more than I expected.

Here in our country, this IC is being sold at 0.35$ - 0.40$, but here in ebay - **broken link removed**

It shows that it would cost 4$ for 1 piece. I am still not sure because I cannot order from ebay due to no online purchasing support in our country available.

Here another one says 11$ + **broken link removed**

So, help me decide if I am correct or wrong about this issue now.

Thanks to all again.
Iori

Hey guys.

I am posting after a little bit thorough market research. I found another company making the D6282 IC. It's branded as - KIA6282K

KIA_6282K.jpg

Here is a datasheet regarding the IC - https://datasheet.datasheetarchive.com/originals/distributors/Datasheets-16/DSA-311851.pdf

I am getting these volt reading after soldering them in PCB.

4.png

I am still not sure if these are also fake ICs' or not. Can you guys suggest me anything else? I am totally lost here.

Thanks again.

Iori

You seem to be missing the supply voltage to pin 3 - that was around the same as pin 12 in your earlier tests.
They could be in some form of standby or shutdown mode without that?

Yes, I understand that. But I did not change anything but the ICs. How is this possible that pin no 3 voltage get so low? I am so much confused.

Does it have some sort of auto-shutdown if there is no audio in for some time?
A lot of PC speaker have that to comply with energy saving regulations.

Hello to all.

It just happened like magic, but I can hear the speaker sound again. :)

I don't know what happened or what triggered, may be the power input or audio input, though I did not touch anything else. But with the same voltage output on the KIA6268K ICs, the amplifier is now on. I am test running it though but without touching it.

Thank you all for your great help and kindness.

I am in forever in your debt.

With best regards
Iori :cool:

It just happened like magic, but I can hear the speaker sound again. :)

Sorry to say but things that repair themselves are eager to fail again. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back