Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Logic Gate Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

engineergc

31 send.PNG
Hi,

I used 74HCT86 XOR gate in my circuit.At the output, I expect 0 or 5v according to input values.But I obtain irregular waweforms when motor change direction of rotation. Inputs of 74HCT6 are Hall1 and Y1 and output is Y2.How I can eliminate these irregular waveforms from Y2?
Regards

By having exact timing between changes on the two inputs. Otherwise there will be these glitches.

Anytime the two inputs are changing at approximately the same time, you will get glitches.
You have to arrange the hall sensors so the two signal edges don't overlap for either motor direction.

Hi,

I designed a circuit to control motor direction and rotation. I can get correct outputs, but I want change a point in circuit. Motor turns slow and I want to use some logic gates and thick hall signal output pulses without change rpm. Therefore I need select logic gates to get more closely hall signals. I added circuit below and H1, H2 and H3 are hall signal outputs. Firstly motor turns clockwise and then it turns to counterclockwise. How I can obtain more thick hall signals?
Regards,

Attachments

• 03.11.2016.PNG
    03.11.2016.PNG
    157.1 KB · Views: 206
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back